Spring Break is upon us, and I couldn’t be more ready. Here are the books I plan on reading this month:
- The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- May B by Caroline Starr Rose
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (again!)
- The Farming of Bones by Edwidge Danticat
- Lipstick Jihad by Azadeh Moaveni
- In the Time of Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
Most of these books I will be reading for class, but I’ve added a few more “fun” books to keep me out of a slump. I will be posting a review of King’s Cage on Friday, so stay tuned!
Follow me on my social media to keep up with my book goals or to see what I’m up to!