I have decided that instead of making a list of 10 or so books I’ll be listing 3-5 books I would like to read this month to give myself more freedom! Since I haven’t had many opportunities this month to read non-school related books most of the books listed for this month will be either for classes I’m taking or papers I must write.
Here are the books I’ll be reading in April 2017:
- No Sweetness Here by Ama Ata Aidoo
- My Brother by Jamaica Kincaid
- The March Trilogy by Rep. John Lewis
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë (re-read)
- The Break Down by B. A. Paris
- A Court of Mist and Fury (re-read) by Sarah J. Maas
I hope that my life calms down a little so I can finally start reading for fun again! (Fingers crossed.)
Follow me on my social media to keep up with my book goals or to see what I’m up to!